- Start at 5-7 days of life until 5-7 post-weaning.
- Maternity employment as a nutritional supplement of the piglet to the lactation of the sow.
- It facilitates adaptation to solid feed, especially in smaller weaning animals or in the case of very early weaning.
- Special to make in wet feed.
- Purpose: discharge of sows thus advancing their weaning.
- Greater incorporation of high-quality dairy products to facilitate the development of the most disadvantaged piglets in weaning.
- Raw materials with high palatability and digestibility with the objective of increasing the intake of the piglet in its first days after weaning.
- Certified optimal microbiological quality level.
- Its formulation, especially for making wet feed, allows to obtain the best productive yields and prevent digestive problems at weaning.
- In lactation offer it in small quantities and in clean containers from day 7 of life.
- During weaning, use wet feed and apply it at least three times a day.
- For proper preparation of the wet feed, mix with hot water between 45 and 50 degrees (maximum) and supply at a temperature between 35 and a maximum of 40º.
- Start the first day with a concentration of 150 grams per liter and the following days rise to exceed 250 gr / liter (from the second day should be as thick as possible).
- From weaning must also have dry food in the feeders and the feed in wet feed should not be supplied beyond the 4th day (except in the weakest), continuing with the same dry food.
- The piglet will have free access to good quality water.
Get in contact with us
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIESA cookie or computer cookie is a small information file that is saved in your browser each time you visit our website. The usefulness of cookies is to save the history of your activity on our website, so that, when you visit it again, it can identify you and configure its content based on your browsing habits, identity and preferences. Cookies can be accepted, rejected, blocked and deleted, as desired. This can be done through the options available in this window or through the configuration of your browser, as the case may be. In the event that you reject cookies, we will not be able to ensure the correct functioning of the different functionalities of our website. More information in the Cookies Policy section.