- INTEGRALFEED allows to supply bait calves with concentrated feed without the need to supplement the fibrous volume fraction (cereal straw).
- With the feed made with INTEGRALFEED, the same productive indices are maintained as with the traditional feeding systems, making it possible to maximize the fattening activity for meat production.
- With INTEGRALFEED it is possible to design a feed that allows the only ingestion of it, regulating the rumen functions and avoiding any digestive problems associated with food.
- Feed made with INTEGRALFEED has a lower cost than traditional feed.
- With the INTEGRALFEED system, feed consumption is not increased, so the cost of food is lower than that of the traditional system.
- The growths of calves fed INTEGRALFEED are like calves fed with feed and forage, maintaining the conversion rate.
- With INTEGRALFEED, the cost of the straw consumed, and the value of the work involved in the distribution of straw and forage are eliminated.
- The carcases of calves fed with INTEGRALFEED have a superior performance to the calves that consume forage (of 1 to 2 percentage points more).
Get in contact with us
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIESA cookie or computer cookie is a small information file that is saved in your browser each time you visit our website. The usefulness of cookies is to save the history of your activity on our website, so that, when you visit it again, it can identify you and configure its content based on your browsing habits, identity and preferences. Cookies can be accepted, rejected, blocked and deleted, as desired. This can be done through the options available in this window or through the configuration of your browser, as the case may be. In the event that you reject cookies, we will not be able to ensure the correct functioning of the different functionalities of our website. More information in the Cookies Policy section.